Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Finally...

After months and months of trying to understand the mystery behind blogging, I'm ready to dive in (thanks Brittnie). I am so excited to connect with family and friends...enjoy! Keep in mind I still a newbie, so be patient!

4 comments:

  1. Cute Blog!!! I am excited you started a blog - now we can see what you guys are up to in the "winter" :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Macey!! I'm glad you are blogging. We missed you at the Nash Christmas Party. We hope to see you soon. Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Macey! Geez for a "newbie" this is great...seriously MUSIC! I need some major help with mine! Add us to your bloggers!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there, I think it's bout time you update. I know you have fun things to share being that you team won and all. Chop chop get bloggin! LOL! If ya need any help you know how to find me.

    ReplyDelete