Jason and I met back in 1992. We married 2 years later and we will celebrate our 15 year anniversary this next year. Hard to believe its been that many years, I'm so lucky to have him in my life. He has been employed by the Salt Lake County Sheriff’s department for 11 years as a deputy. He is invloved with the Motors squad, which he enjoys. The boys love watching their dad on the motorcycle as he rides in the parades and other functions throughout the county.
I've been with the same company for the past 10 years. I'm enjoying the fast paced, ever changing enviroment learning as much as I possibly can.
Whitley (19 yrs) is attending the University of Utah. She's our "over-acheiver", majoring in Political Science and Communications with a minor in Philosophy and Child Psychology. She is also on the Debate team at the University and works full time. Whitley is ambitious and driven!
Amanda
Amanda (17 yrs) is a senior at Bingham High School. She’s a typical teenage girl, spending most of her time with friends, texting, on her cell, shopping and sleeping. She's considering attending the Art Institute here in Salt Lake after graduation. She's my fashion advisor, most days I can't leave the house without asking her opinion. Amanda is our sensitive one, compassionate and caring and always willing to help.
Cameron
Cameron (9 yrs) is all boy! He is in the 4th grade this year and already looking forward to summer break. He loves swimming, snow skiing, golfing, soccer, basketball and bike riding. If it involves running, jumping, or throwing something, he’ll try it. He has recently taken an interest in football both professional and college. He wakes up early each morning to try and catch a game or watch ESPN. I love his sense of adventure and passion for life.
Easton
Easton (3 yrs) came along just when we thought our family was complete. He has been the perfect addition to our family! He is everyone’s “favorite” and has his sisters wrapped around his finger. He keeps me more than busy...he's a momma's boy but I wouldn’t have it any other way. He has a sweet way about him that makes my heart melt. I adore him!
No comments:
Post a Comment